dell 930m

wow,will look into it a little later.will reedit post when i have tryd

Hopefully that is only lock you have, if you then don’t get 368 error anymore, but receive PRR (Protected Range Registers error) then you will need programmer. I can sometimes remove that lock, but it only helps once it’s flashed into board (So next time around PRR lock will be removed)

Downloaded the ami aptio 5 dos flash from ami page ,with capsule command parameter it somehow flashed without errors.System restarted and now no screen.Blinks 3 white and 3 orange over and over.As much as i found out ,it means it cant find recovery image.It does not accept the flashed image and goes automatically into recovery mod??? tryd to put bios file onto fat32 formatted stick,also just fat.Later used commands to extract hdr and rom from bios - bios.exe /writehdrfile.Those did not work either.Renamed them to winery45 ,still no.Bios_img.rcv still no. Now my biggest concern bios recovery.Also tryd esc+control………….
any ideas ,currently run the latest bios version. also ordered a programmer from aliexpress ,on its way

my bios was set to legacy