Dell Inspiron 5537 (Compal LA-9982P) GPU upgrade UEFI modding

Hi everyone! I recently decided to try to upgrade an old Dell Inspiron 5537’s dedicated GPU, to squeeze as much performance as possible out of this aging machine. The current configuration is an i7 4500U and an AMD Radeon 8850M (R9 M265). For some context, R9 M265, M270X and M275X are all pin compatible with each other and I can do BGA, so that’s not an issue. Since I’m planning on upgrading the GPU, I also have to make sure I have the appropriate GPU BIOS. There are no 8 pin flash chips on the board besides the one that houses the main UEFI. Is the GPU firmware located in the main UEFI, or is it stored inside the GPU chip? Even if it’s stored inside the GPU chip, will I still need to modify the UEFI to accommodate the different Hardware IDs of this new GPU?
I’ve also used UEFITool to get a rough idea of what’s located in the UEFI, and a module called HybridGraphicsPei caught my attention. Do I need to replace it with the one that supports the GPU I’m planning on using?
The board’s schematic states that it supports R9 M265 and M270x (8850M and 8870M), but I’d like to install the M275x as it’s quite a bit faster than either of those. It would put it roughly on par with a GT 1030.
Sorry to everyone for asking a lot of stupid questions, I don’t usually play around with laptops. Any input would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Search for the ATOMBIOS header or some other pattern you can find in extracted VBIOS (dump with GPU-Z)

If the card is NOT MXM then vbios its in core main bios of the laptop and usually GPU-Z cant dump these vbios. So no dedicated vbios IC for it besides main SPI
Still Kuri0 search strings are valid for the related vbios/gop current device ID