Flash with AFUWIN or AFUDOS 3.05 with /GAN key

a13mod.zip (3.48 MB)

Unlocked A14 BIOS

Flash using AFUWIN or AFUDOS 3.05 with /GAN key

a14mod.zip (3.33 MB)

Unlocked A14 BIOS with:

- GPU OC 1058 mhz (boost)
- VRAM OC 2230 mhz

With this mod we have clock speeds equal to GT 750 m (that installed in XPS 9530) and keeping all of quadro’s features! In 3DMark Night Raid our Graphics score increased from 4854 to 7334 points (51% improvement)

If you have issues, related to vram/gpu OC, you can edit Quadro’s VBIOS by yourself. Just search in UEFITool this GUID - E4D65F56-A551-4F74-BDC4-C6EFFF0F993B , extract body, and you have it. To edit your vbios use Kepler Bios Tweaker. Don`t forget to replace vbios in bios file.

Flash with AFUDOS/AFUWIN 3.05 with /GAN key

Can you provide the modified file with the OC attached? Ty!

Hello, just signed up after finding this on google. Has anyone here tried it?

I have the same laptop here with A14 BIOS, i7-4712hq CPU and Quadro k1100m GPU, it also has a 4k touchscreen, would this bios be compatible?
Are there any how-to’s around on the forums i could read thru? The performance increase would be worth the risk for me as it cost me very little and i have another laptop incase things go t*ts up.

Thanks!

edit just used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit to backup my BIOS and its only 2mb in size?? The A14mod posted here is 6mb. I think i have a lot of reading to do before attempting this lol.