DELL XPS 13 motherboard has locked password. How to unlock?

So, you had same unbranded tablet, or you compared his dump and then stock BIOS he uploaded later? Actually, it’s unclear which of his links are stock BIOS and which are dumps (#1 he says is dump, then #3 in reply to my requesting stock BIOS, but the download itself says dump too)
But, I checked the BIOS you provided for him with pass removed, and BIOS from post #3 (Still can’t download post #1 BIOS!) Is it same as post #1, different file name, so I assume not?
I only see the edit you mentioned in those images x2 - BIOS type is Aptio V, same as davidm71’s, so this must not be a universal thing even for Aptio V BIOS. How did you know to find it in that random tablet BIOS at that location?

I used the file from post #3 and modified it. Never used a stock BIOS or another file without password, just changed the AMITSESetup for one default from the same file.
The first time i did this trick was on a Cyberpowerpc and it toke me several days to find it.
Already did the same trick with success on anothers laptops from various brands.

@Lost_N_Bios I don’t believe I need a NVME Mod because I can sort of boot from the NVME drive though I am having issues. The first one being that after cloning my installation using Macrium Reflect onto the NVME drive the system fails to load. The wheel spins and I enter ‘Automatic Repair’ cycle where nothing ever gets fixed. Going to try to restore the boot files maybe that will help. Last night I was able to boot from my Nvme Adata drive after installing a fresh copy of Windows but after installing a Dell Power Commander App started getting random bluescreen stop errors. Doesn’t happen when my original SATA drive was installed so must be some random app or configuration on the new install causing that issue. Anyhow got to try to restore the boot record now and see if I can get the image to load.

Thanks

But to all of you that have been looking at my bios file for a firmware solution I thank you. Sorry I did not need to go there. Would have installed the motherboard sooner if not for a busy work week. Thanks.

One curious thing about this board is that it slows down the NVME performance to half of what it could be via a power saving feature thats enabled via firmware.

Looking in AMIBCP for that feature with out luck.

Must be there just have not been able to find it yet.