Disable/enable individual SATA channels in In Asus AMD X570 BIOSes?

Hi everybody.

Turning specific SATA channels on and off, from inside the UEFI, is a crucial and highly useful and important function. Sadly, this option isn’t available for all modern motherboards.

I have watched many detailed BIOS Youtube videos, and starting/stopping individual SATA channels, in the newest chipset generation, is unfortunately seemingly only available for Intel Z590 Motherboards, while it’s unavailable for AMD X570 motherboards. This includes all brands I have checked; Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, etc.

I was about to buy an Asus X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero, then found out that disabling/enabling specific SATA channels cannot be done from within the BIOS. This function is one of the most important BIOS options for me, and I can’t work properly with a board that doesn’t have it.

Is there any way to add this function to an Asus X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Bios, via modding or other ways?

Thanks.

Use for viewing/edit AMIBCP and compare available strings with visible options in live bios.
Editing achieved with AMIBCP or HEX edit string.
This is from latest bios 3601

rc8dh.jpg

Thanks, but I don’t have the motherboard yet, so I can’t do what you suggested.

EDIT

Is that screenshot from an Asus X570 chipset board? If yes, it still looks like that option won’t be available, even with modding. (I have never BIOS-modded).