Disabling graphics adapters by BIOS modding?

Hy everybody!

First i’m sorry for my english but i’m french and i don’t speak english very well.

So, my question is about a Bios Laptop! My laptop is an Asus R504LJ. I’ve got an Intel Core I3 5005U with Intel HD Graphics 5500 and Nvidia Geforce 920M. Is it possible to disabled one graphic card? because i try to do a hackintosh and mac OSX doesn’t accept 2 graphic cards.

When i go to BIOS, i can see the information:

Bios Information
Bios vendor American Megatrends
Bios version 300
Version 5.5.1032
EC Version F0BU0800

Version 2.17.1249 Copyright (C) 2016 American Megatrends

Can anyone help me please?

@tsunamy35 :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

Do you want to "disable" one of them by a modification of the laptop’s mainboard BIOS? Are you not able to remove the NVIDIA graphics card?

That is not easy to understand. Do you currently use both graphics adapters simultaneously?
Another question: Why did you post your request into the "BIOS Modules" Sub-Forum?

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thank you Fernando

Yes i want to disable one of them because i can’t remove nvidia graphic card! she is stick to the mainboard!

Yes I understand that it is not easy to understand but the operating system Mac OSX does not manage 2 graphics board simultaneously.

And for my post it’s a mistake. I wanted not to put (it) in this section sorry

@tsunamy35 :
According to my knowledge you probably will not be able to solve your problem by removing or modding any modules from your laptop’s mainboard BIOS. By the way: The discrete graphics card has its own BIOS within the PCIe card.
Furthermore is such sort of BIOS modding very risky.
So I am sorry, but I cannot help you.

@tsunamy35 :
As you probably have already realized, I have moved this thread into the "BIOS Modding" Sub-Forum and gave it a more meaningful title. You can easily change the title according your wishes by editing the start post of this thread.