Does Supermicro C7Q270-CB-ML support 32GB-DDR4-2666MHz UDIMMs?

Officially it’s max 64GB (4 x 16GB DDR4-2400MHz), but I’m asking based on phs-memory.com information. The MB chipset is Intel Q270 Express for 6th/7th gen CPUs (LGA 1151) .

EDIT: I’l be happy to know whether any 32GB single DIMM worked (or not) with any 200 Intel chipset on any motherboard.

@misku
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
Do you really expect an answer from someone, who
a) owns the desired UDIMM memory device,
b) has read your request here and
c) takes the time to become a member of this Forum and to answer your question?
My tip: Buy the desired Supermicro memory card, test it and report here about the result.
Good luck!

Yep, just putting it out there and testing my luck. I already reached out to Supermicro support, so I’ll definitely report back with their answer here. Maybe it will help someone who’s also still rocking an Intel 200 chipset.

If it even for the next generation takes some changes to accept 128 GB I doubt it’ll work out of the box…

@lfb6 Thank you for the link.

The answer from Supermicro support:

Please note first that Supermicro doesn’t test/valid any PHS memory modules so any claim from them that it’s supported is on their own responsability.

As TS we don’t know if it will work or not so we can only refer to what is officially recommended, no tested/validated 32 GB, you may contact this memory manufacturer and verify under which Bios version they made their validation test.

32 GB single UDIMM should work on every LGA 1151 platform. But may need downclock due to poor IMC.
For running with 4 * 32 GB, I have wrote thread about BIOS mod.