Dumping bios with SW / Programming with HW.

Not being able to write BIOS and boot, means you are not writing BIOS properly, or more accurately the software you are using is not verifying the write properly, or the file/BIOS you write to the chip is not a complete BIOS.
Do one test for me, write some BIOS to a chip with programmer, then dump it with programmer, then send me both those files (The source, and the dump of BIOS after you program it to the chip)

Yes, I meant E5, sorry for any added confusion

I’ve never looked at any V3 BIOS during our discussions here, only E5 BIOS, since you said that is your model.

If you can write to FD, without programmer, then unlock FD and make sure to never write FD again, then you wont have to use programmer anymore and can use Intel FPT instead easily
See spoiler #2 here, image #1 - [Guide] Unlock Intel Flash Descriptor Read/Write Access Permissions for SPI Servicing
Once you have access to the FD (ie you unlocked it with your method), take FPT and dump the FD >> FPTw.exe -desc -d fd.bin
Edit that per the guide above, then flash it back >> FPTw.exe -desc -f fd.bin
If you do not understand how to edit the file above, send me the fd.bin and I will edit for you.

Only way to fix that V3-572 is to write this area (BIOS region) with FPT or programmer (entire BIOS write when you use that)

FD is a tiny region of the BIOS, at the beginning of the BIOS Chip (or start of a complete BIOS dump) Once you unlock it, and then write in the unlocked FD as I mentioned above, then yes, we can fix this V3-572 via FPT flashing of the BIOS region with mod BIOS.

GPU issue I cannot help you try to resolve until the correct BIOS is on your board, otherwise it’s pointless to try and fix. Editing drivers are not part of this issue or resolution, however you may make things worse by editing drivers

@Lost_N_BIOS ;

C:\WIN32> FPTw.exe -desc -f fd.bin

Intel (R) Flash Programming Tool. Version: 10.0.30.1054
Copyright (c) 2007 - 2014, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Platform: Intel(R) Premium Express Chipset
Reading HSFSTS register... Flash Descriptor: Valid

--- Flash Devices Found ---
W25Q64BV ID:0xEF4017 Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

- Reading Flash [0x001000] 4KB of 4KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x001000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x001000] 4KB of 4KB - 100% complete.
- Verifying Flash [0x001000] 4KB of 4KB - 100% complete.
RESULT: The data is identical.

FPT Operation Passed
C:\WIN32>

I dump 4kb data with FPT, then i edit the file with HXD and change bits to FF. And re-write it with FPT. so i guess i unlocked it?

So what is next?

By the way, i was talking about the BDW file i can write is comes from unzipped Z5WAH132.exe BDW.FD 8mbye, i was NOT talking about the 4KB fd file from FPT.

Edit:

PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

is this a problem?

PDR/GbE error is normal, not all BIOS contain those.

Yes, if you edited FD correctly, then you now have unlocked FD and can write entire BIOS or BIOS region via FPT without issue however, that should normally be the case anyway for BIOS region (BIOS region almost always unlocked, usually only FD and ME region locked)

You cannot write the BDW file with programmer, is that what you were writing when you said “It fails with programmer every time”? This file is 9.63MB anyway, too large to fit BIOS, so I assume maybe you notice that and cut out the actual BIOS?
If not, that is what you need to do first with the BDW file. Actual BIOS from BDW file starts at CC0 in hex and is 800000 hex bytes in length, from CC0 to 800CBF is the actual BIOS file (Stock)

What is next? To me, next and originally suggested thing is for me or you to edit your original dumped BIOS and program or flash it back in, all that needs changed is the DMI data I originally said they manually inserted incorrectly.
With unlocked FD, you can do this with FPT, be sure to unlock the FD on the new edited file if you flash entire BIOS (FPTw.exe -f bios.bin), or just flash the BIOS region since this is all that’s needed once you make the edits (FPTw.exe -bios -f bios.bin)
This is inside second main padding file when BIOS viewed with UEFITool, extract that padding file and edit in hex at 25000-25150, or if looking at the entire BIOS file in hex this block of data starts at 235000h

@Lost_N_BIOS , bro like i said, i don’t care UUID and other MAC ID or model number things. I need to fix my computer. If i edit my BIOS file changeing just ID’s gonna fix my GPU problems? And if i edit my bios, i’m gonna edit my wrong bios. I need correct E5 bios? Where can i find it?

Your another post you saying flash back E5, now you saying edit V3? Can you tell me to how can i fix my computer properly clearly?

My biggest problem is my GPU right now.

I understand bro! Yes, and yes. Fix your originally dumped BIOS, GPU was working then!
The BIOS you originally dumped and send to me, was E5 BIOS, as I’ve told you, edit the DMI info and you’re done. See second image here, page one post #15 Dumping bios with SW / Programming with HW.
V3 BIOS is not the same kind of BIOS at all, it’s not even the same size 5.1MB BIOS region vs 6.14MB BIOS region and 6MB total BIOS size vs 8MB

No, I never said edit any V3 BIOS, nor had I even looked at any V3 BIOS until the other day when you mentioned you flashed one in for some reason and then having more issues, I said edit your originally dumped BIOS, change the incorrect V3 entry to E5 info.
I’ve said this exact thing since day one right after I compared the BIOS files, but you didn’t believe me so I can’t really help you much more other than this until you start believing me and doing as I suggested

@Lost_N_BIOS ,
i used h2osde-w, it changes DMI info but, after restart, old values comes back. Can you edit DMI for me ?

Yes, dump complete BIOS again, with programmer if you are not writing back complete BIOS with FPT. Then tell me what you want changed to what.