EFI NVME BIOS module for MSI Z77 MPower

Hi

Can i ask you a favour guys ?

I bought Samsung 951 which “should work flawlessly on my PC” ( words i heard from technical support…) but it doesn’t

I’m trying to make it work following this post [Guide] How to get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS and steps from guide but main problem is modifed BIOS.

My skills of modifing anything is almost equal to 0. To be honest im quite afraid of doing it so here is a question.
Could somone share already modifed bios and is it possible to make this way or it won’t work ?

Cheers

@lazader :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

There are 2 different Samsung SM951 M.2/PCIe SSD models available, one of them uses the NVMe, the other the AHCI protocol.
Because both SSD models need an absolutely different additional BIOS module, you should tell us, which model (NVMe/AHCI) you have bought.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Could I have both files please ? (if only files are necessary)

If you have bought the SM951 NVMe, you should insert the NvmExpressDxE_2 module according to >this< guide, whereas the SM951 AHCI needs the BIOS module named SAMSUNG_M2_DXE according to >this< guide.
Before you are going to insert both EFI modules, you should check the Serial number of your Samsung SM951, which verifies whether it is an NVMe or AHCI supporting model.