eGlobal A1-3550H AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Mini PC BIOS Mod Success with Questions?

eGlobal A1-3550H AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Mini PC BIOS Mod Success with Questions?

I successfully used UEFI Editor (boringboredom.github.io) but I need to learn how to set the default values either by using the Editor or manually in Hex editor HxD.

I’d like to first enable HPET, what start & end offset do I go to & change which value to enable HPET by default.

I’d also like to disable the smart fan control & have it run full speed by default & also it runs 75*C in the BIOS full bore @ 3.7Ghz in P0 state, there’s an option to run it at a different P-State, but couldn’t figure out how to set the default value.

Not to mention I’d like to overclock the core clock or at least allow the GPU to be overclocked by AMD Overdrive Limits for Afterburner just for fun. I need to know how to identify the start end hex offset of the VBIOS portion within the system BIOS to do this.

Thanks

Update
So I fiddled with the HxD hex editing the BIOS & Managed to at least get the CPU Smart Fan to default to disabled after a restore BIOS optimized defaults after a reboot it went from 78C to 69C but still using the P0 state 3.7Ghz & I can’t change the HPET values or the CPU Smart Fan values either, they are stuck on Auto. If I set HPET to enabled it defaulted to disabled. Even know I set it to 01 in HxD hex editing the BIOS to enable by default. If I simply just open up the options to be changed using UEFI_Editor, it’ll work I can enable HPET but still have issues in the Operating System… Still learning.