Enable Secure boot

Hi
i bought an all in one which has JW B365I-P + as motherboard, there is no entry in the bios to activate secure boot.
i performed a dump via FPTw.exe -bios -d
bios is ami aptio v, and intel me version is 11.6

Need enable secure boot for windows 11 setup

biosreg.zip (3.51 MB)

I cant see any hidden entry with AMIBCP, the system should boot with secure boot when in pure UEFI mode, CSM disable/support OFF.

sb0.png

sb1.png

check windows 10 requirements
sorry if it’s in Italian, it’s my language

win11.jpg

Check your bios settings. Your showing me at Windows… if not activated by bios settings of course it shows it like that.
A modern machine and no Secure boot… bit strange in 2021…
Is that windows 10 a factory installation in Legacy mode?
You can always bypass that with official MS statement: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/wind…8b-2ce77ac7c70e

sorry for the delay in the response
as you can see in the npon bios there is a secure boot entry

bios.jpg

bios9.jpg

bios1.jpg

bios2.jpg

bios3.jpg

bios4.jpg

bios5.jpg

bios6.jpg

bios7.jpg

bios8.jpg

Out of curiousity- would you post a screenshot of "System Information" run as admin? And what explanation does the bios give for the option "boot patch"?? And check all option rom entries ("Lan BootRom: Legacy") for legacy entries.

boot patch enable /disable

lan bootrom legacy/uefi/disable ,i heve tried all the settings but none allow win11 installation

SYSTEM.png

@xxmichaelxx

First of all, your bios is not UEFI bios. It is not new enough to have “Secure Boot” option in bios.

Secure boot is for example available from Z77 chipset. P67 chipset does not have it! (Like MSI Big Bang Marshal)

I will give a link from Asus, MSI and Gigabyte Windows 8 compatible chipsets present there, are “Secure Boot” capable.

-Static WebPage - Motherboard - OS Compatibility - Windows 8 - Intel Socket 1155
-MSI's mainboards officially certified for Windows 8
-GIGABYTE Motherboards Ready for Windows 8

Note: On the bottom pane Asus states: “Please note that specific Windows 8 features such as Fast Boot and Boot Setting may not be available.” Gigabyte has P67 mainboards for Windows 8 but does not state details about secure boot.

Some of those motherboards seemingly do not have “Secure Boot” option in their bios.

By the way, there might be a solution with regedit over Windows to activate it, but I can not found any information on internet and I don’t know is it possible to mod the bios to enable it, if not present in bios menu.

I know the thread is rather old, but my search about Secure Boot bring me here. Windows system states it is disabled but not unsupported.

Anyone knows here a way from Windows to turn Secure Boot on?

That’s an answer to a three year old thread and the threadowner wasn’t online here since October 2021.

And what you write is unfortunately not in any way related to his hardware. Look at the pictures: This is a 9th gen Intel cpu i5-9400F, firmware is according to systeminfo booted in UEFI mode, but the CSM configuration module is hidden (and possibly the keys needed for secure boot are missing).

The answer is not totally for thread starter, for others too. The white and blue screen is generally a non-UEFI screen as you know. The CPU is 9th gen notebook on a desktop display. This fooled me but, many notebooks’ bios menu screens are not modern and the things I wrote down for UEFI related are nevertheless true.

No, that’s nonsense.

“Generally” I know many being old, notebooks are special, but there are of course exceptions. Why are you insisting on, try to understand related with UEFI trouble here, I did not start the discussion how many old looking bios menus’ have it or not. On the given example it has not!