Expensive Dell Raid setup not working right...please help

Hello guys, first post here and I came with a problem…
I have custom ordered a Dell Precision M4800 laptop with 4930MX, 32gig ram, Nvidia K2100M and 2 512 SSD’s in Raid 0.
The operating system is Windows 8.1, the SSD’s are made by Samsung SM84 and one of them is what they call a Full mini card, I guess it is MSATA.
The computer is given to me by my work so it does have some IT overhead on it, but given the setup above I thought it would not matter.
Here are the results I am getting using CrystalDiskMark 3.0

Average of 5 runs.
Under Windows 8.1 with work IT departments image 200 Mb read 200Mb Write ( there is an occasional weird result of 900Mb read 200Mb write as well)

Windows 7 Clean install 600Mb read 200Mb write
Windows 8.1 Clean install 600Mb read 200 Mb write.

I do not understand what is wrong. At home, I have 2 120GB kingston SSD’s on an Asus motherboard using the same Raid 0 with 128Kb stripes and I am getting 950Mb read 950Mb write…

Ps: I have read the “how to optimize your SSD Raid thread and did the tweaks there”.

I do not know if it matters but the brand new dell laptop has both UEFI and LEgacy boot avalible and looks like the IT departments operating system is installed under Legacy.

Please help because this thing is driving me absolutely crazy.
It should be 1gig read 1 gig write on a sequential large file, it is acting like 1/5 th of that.

@ digitalzombie:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

It is impossible for us to help you, because we neither know the details of your system (hardware and BIOS configuration) nor what exactly you have done (sort of RAID creation, RAID driver etc.).
The best way to solve your problem is to contact the Dell Support.
Have you ever tried to install Win8.1 onto a single SSD running in AHCI mode? If yes, which benchmark results did you get?
Are you sure, that the RAIDed SSDs are connected to SATA 6G ports?

Regards
Fernando