Explanation of message "non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications" in UBU flash tool

Can anybody tell me what the message "non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications" means in the ubu tool ?
I got this message while I was updating the Intel Rapid Storage "Raiddriver" and "Option ROM" in the UBU tool .
When I check the result it seems that it updated the Option ROM and RAID driver from version 15.2 to 15.9 .
Is it safe to flash this BIOS with the BIOS Flashback feature of my MOBO ?

pad-file is region at end of uefi file (module), it need for align next file or to claim free space, pad must be filled with zeros ones regarding standart uefi layout. if you change length of some uefi file, ubu will recalculate pad-file and fill it with zeros ones ignoring previous contain.

bios vendor can do some undocumented tricks with pad-file and store some info inside it

@FSHEHTESI - And to add to the above, sometimes these files must remain in the BIOS as they were originally, so open your mod BIOS in UBU again, if you do not see that warning I would not use the mod BIOS it may be non-bootable or may even brick the board.

To get around that you must either change out some files in UBU for this specific instance (UEFIReplace to 25.0 instead of 25.1) or use MMTool option if presented to you in UBU.
If not presented with MMTool choice in UBU, then use MMTool or UEFITool 25.0 directly to do the modifications, and then check BIOS after in UEFITool again to ensure you still see the pad warning/comment