File does not contain Intel Engine/Graphics Firmware

I used MEAnalyzer-r328 to analyze dumped BIOS image comes from surface PRO1 and it said ‘File does not contain Intel Engine/Graphics Firmware’ . with chip model W25Q64FV. anyone knows what happen?

bios for AMD board? how to clean a bios for AMD board

AMD do not use Intel ME engine.
It uses PSP and AGESA, no cleaning guides in this forum for that.
Manual edit/hex is the best option… if you know what you’re doing.

Had a look into it some days ago. Completely corrupt image, nothing to recover.

If that’s the dump you started another thread with…

@jason05
Why did you start this thread within the Category “BIOS Modding Guides and Problems”?
It doesn’t contain any Guide and obviously has nothing to do with any BIOS modification.
Furthermore your chosen thread title doesn’t make any sense for the Forum members and visitors.
If you have found a hex coded file with an unknown function, you should open the file with an Hex Editor and search within the text for a hint to its function.

sir ,I remember you moved my last topic about ’ Surface Pro4 BIOS doesn’t detect replaced RAM’ here, so I came here to post this . Although I haven’t succeeded in modifying this BIOS yet, I am definitely ready to modify it. Or, where do you think I should post it? thank you

i use ch341Programs to read it in windows , But later I found that ch341Programs failed to check blank after erasing the chip, and may have read out the wrong content before. I will try to use linux to read it this weekend, but the original has been erased and obviously can’t get the original content anymore