Firmware updates through RAID, VROC and Optane acceleration.

I started playing around with Intel’s SSD toolbox and was surprised to see that it could see and update Optane SSDs in both RAID 0 and Optane acceleration mode.

The firmware updates worked and on reboot everything was exactly as it should be. (obviously I have backups but I didn’t need them).

I tried the same thing on my VROC array and the Optane drives were invisible to the toolbox. I was not surprised by this but it had me wondering.

Is there a different version of their firmware updating tools designed to work with VROC? I suspect not but I figured that I would ask anyway.

There are a lot of writing services now, but there is no way to know which one is really good. I have tried a few and some of them were really bad. I continued searching for a good one and that is how I found https://payforessay.net/capstone-nursing. They offer money back if something is wrong and that is how I knew that it is the real deal. The essays I got from them were really good and they always got me good grades. They have great writers that can write anything for you. You should not trust everyone because there are a lot of scammers online now.

yes there are for some but not by intel directly as in optane.you should look for manufacturer’s support files (maker)
and every little bit helps in terms of performance,right drivers,settings etc
please see relevant topics in this section

Coming back to inform anyone interested that since V1.6 Intel’s Memory and Storage Tool can update Optane firmware through VROC.