I used the image dpcwr attached above, but also looked it up online to make sure it was the same…
Just pretend your programmer is the 8 pin version at the bottom and the top is the 16 pin chip on your board. Connect the leads to the same corresponding connection type. For example, VCC is pin 8 on the programmer. Connect it to VCC pin 2 on the board.
The next problem I ran into was NeoProgrammer doesn’t have our chip in it. So I had to add it via instructions I found here…
I’m attaching the xml I used to do the import.
When you hit the “detect” button, if its connected correctly, it will find the chip based on the import function you just did above. Ours is GD25B256D.
At first I couldn’t get it to read the chip, but found I had the numbers reversed on my programmer… Make sure you know where pin 1-8 are and then connect accordingly.
Import GD25B256D Chip.zip (6.5 KB)