Flashing VBIOS

Hi,
I have a Z87 board and Haswell cpu and wondering if there is a step-by-step guide for flashing VBIOS.
TIA

The easiest and safest way to update the Intel VGA ROM (VBIOS) of an AMI UEFI BIOS is to let it UBU do it.
So there is no special step-by-step guide needed for Z87 mainboard owners/users.

Thanks Fernando, but unfortunately there is no VBIOS update for my bios @UBU v1.4. But I know there is newer ones. Is that means, they are included in UBU but not compatible with my BIOS?

Since not all available Haswell VBIOS versions are compatible with all 8-Series Chipset mainboards, I recommend to wait with the BIOS modding.
As soon as SoniX has found a way how to get the newest Haswell VBIOS properly inserted and working, he will offer a new UBU version, which will offer the related Haswell VBIOS update.

Unfortunately UBU not support Update VBIOS Hasvell, only Sandy and Ivy.
In order to properly update the VBIOS Hasvell, you must first program “Intel® Binary Modification” using, everything needed here, migrate customizations from the old to the new VBIOS. Then manually using MMTool, replace obtained VBIOS it in the BIOS file.

@saglamtimur
Please provide the BIOS in which you have to change VBIOS.

Here it is;

AsRock Z87 Extreme 4
BIOS v2.70

AsRock Z87 Extreme 4 integrated VBIOS 2180.
If there is no output to the screen via the iGPU, use external graphics card for BIOS recovery.

Z87 Extreme4(2.70)ROM_VBIOS_2180.zip (5.41 MB)