fujitsu bios unpack

hello everyone i am new in this site this is my first thread
so forgive me if i create it in wrong place or …

my problem is i can not unpack fujitsu bios

question is how can i unpack it ?

the files link is
http://www.fmworld.net/download/E1019539/E1019539.exe

thanks

@shh-phd

Hello

<Here> is unpacked file.

Thank you very much @Pacman
But if possible tell how can do this

I used a script written by a friend, but i am not in a position to share it i am afraid.
I am not home, only have my phone.
Perhaps Lost_N_BIOS or plutomaniac can tell you another way.

Thank you for reply

@shh-phd - Run main exe, to get BIOUPD.exe
Open run (Win+R) and type %TEMP%, delete all files there, skip any that are in use
Run BIOSUPD.exe, at the Temp folder, go into ExtactTemp while BIOS update is running, and there is your extracted BIOS files.

I can’t compare these to the above files Pacman provided, unless you want to reupload that package for me to another host, I can’t download from Mediafire today for some reason?

thank you lost_n_bios for your reply

this method dosnt work for me if you try You will notice

i can edit bios file but my problem is unpacking this type of file

i used this script also and not success

@shh-phd - You’re welcome. I did try, that is how I extracted BIOS to tell you that method when I wrote it, works just fine here (7 files extracted at 11.9MB total unpacked)
However, I still can’t download from mediafire, so I can’t tell you if this gives you all the files like Pacman gave, since I can’t see what he sent you, unless you re-upload that for me to check/compare with what I extracted via method I wrote above for you.
This what is extracted by method I mentioned above

Fujitso-shh-phd.png

Also, I just now checked with plutomaniac’s extractor you showed in image, you are correct, this does not seem to extract this particular Fujitsu BIOS
https://github.com/platomav/BIOSUtilitie…s/tag/FSPE-v1.0

thank you

yes you right !!

but It is quickly cleared I didn’t notice it in the first few runs

Can the program be shut down when it is unpacked and not erased?

See my edit above. I don’t know if you can stop it, copy fast is best way
This is easy on my system, since it’s not Fujitsu system it stalls and stops with plenty of time to grab, but I know what you mean and I’ve had to grab quick on some before too

Use method on some other system instead if you can, when needed, then you can grab the files easier.

@lost_n_bios
@Pacman

Thank you very much

finally device corrected

now secure boot is off and device ready to install windows

with using BIOS.Cap in the package and merge it with original bios which dumped from device

i made new bios file and wrote it in bios chip and its OK now

@shh-phd

That is excellent