Generic NVMe driver for Vista/Server 2008

Can you make a generic NVMe driver for Vista/Server 2008? And I already readed this topic: https //www win-raid com t8967f52-REQUEST-Generic-NVMe-driver-for-Windows-Vista-Server.html But with Windows XP or Windows 7 generic NVMe driver it unbootable, or bootable, but still not detecting NVMe drive.

@ruslanshchur :

To whom is your request addressed?

Only the NVMe Controller (listed within the Device Manager’s "Storage Controllers" section) needs an NVMe driver, the SSD as disk drive will be automaticly detected by the BIOS and managed by the MS in-box Device Management.
If you want to boot off an NVMe SSD, the BIOS of your mainboard must contain an NVMe EFI module.

But the weird thing is that it installed driver only for the NVMe Controller from XP or 7, but however, Vista/Server 2008 is still not detecting the NVMe drive even with this drive or it unbootable, and also for Windows 7/2008 R2 if integrate NVMe hotfix/driver into boot.wim, install.wim and winre.wim, then when booting from CD, then it stuck at Starting Windows (or at Vista loading bar) just like installing it without CSM, but without red bar. The same when the installer not detecting NVMe drive, and then providing NVMe driver by clicking Load Driver, and after reboot it stuck at Starting Windows in 7 or Vista loading bar in 2008 R2, but if install hotfix/driver into an existing Windows 7/Server 2008 R2, the change drive to NVMe, and if BSOD then change back to SATA, wait for installing driver for NVMe controller and then changing back to NVMe, and it boots successfully, but when booting into Windows RE, it still stuck at Vista loading bar (Windows 7/2008 R2 Windows RE uses Vista boot screen). I am not sure about Windows 8 (not 8.1)/2012 (not 2012 R2) P.S. Sorry for my bad English as it is not my native language