Getting Win7 on Comet Lake Desktop

Hi all, new to the forum but I’ve been reading it for a few days now in order to figure out how to get Win7 on a system with a 10700K on a B460 chipset (UEFI Class 3) and I could use a bit of help. As far as I can tell, these are the steps I need to take:

Put USB 3.2 drivers, NVMe drivers, and their associated OS updates into a Win7 Pro image using NTLite.
Put Intel UHD 630 modded drivers into the image and disable the VGA driver so that it uses the Intel drivers.
Install

From here I have a few questions:

1. Is this correct? Is there anything else I need to be aware of to get Win7 on Comet Lake?
2. Will the Modded UHD 630 drivers work with a 10700K’s UHD 630? As far as I can tell, the modded ones on this forum are for Coffee Lake and wont work with Comet Lake since the hardware ID is different.
3. Let’s say I get an Nvidia GT 1030, use UEFISeven to install Win7 without disabling the VGA driver and then install the Nvidia driver afterwards. In this scenario, I won’t have to deal with the potential headache of modifying an Intel driver myself if the answer to Question 2 is no, correct?

Thank you in advance!

My old mod can work with UHD 630 - https://yadi.sk/d/aroxvPoQuybr3w
You need to replace in inf-file DEV_3E91 to DEV_9BC5

So I went ahead and attempted an install using UEFISeven to emulate the VGA driver. Unfortunately, while the installation seemed successful I can’t boot it. It hangs during the loading screen. When I booted in safe mode it showed that it hung on disk.sys. Does anyone know what is causing this, and what the solution could be? I have Win10 installed on this PC and created a separate partition for Win7 on the same SSD, could this cause some sort of conflict?

Thanks for this info, I’ll go ahead and give that a try once I figure out a solution to the above problem.

Install Windows 7 without CSM - http://reboot.pro/topic/21108-install-wi…l-gop-hardware/

I am using intel i5 10400 and msi b460m mortar now.
My cpu id is 9BC5.
Win7 able to install on this pc but without uhd 630 win7 driver.
Have install uhd 630 win7 driver from sysceo many times but once restart , no
display after boot up.Press power on button can shutdown the pc.
Other drivers like usb 3.0 driver all running well except uhd 630 video card
only not supported.
I am disappointed the integrated video card cannot be use as normal.
Can use standard vga driver only at the moment.
Those of u have latest iso , pls share and let me test it out.

@jackal23
Read this - Win 7 x64 Coffee Like UHD 630 Video driver (7)
But this mod isn’t finished yet.

Thanks for the info.
Great to know that driver is in develop mode.

same problem to me

Win7 able to install on this pc but without uhd 630 win7 driver.
Have install uhd 630 win7 driver from sysceo many times but once restart , no
display after boot up.Press power on button can shutdown the pc.
Other drivers like usb 3.0 driver all running well except uhd 630 video card
only not supported.
I am disappointed the integrated video card cannot be use as normal.
Can use standard vga driver only at the moment.
Those of u have latest iso , pls share and let me test it out.

@sarath
Read this - Intel UHD Graphics 630 Video Driver for Win7 x64 (8)
BTW: CPUs with Q0 stepping aren’t supported by my mod.

One Slight problem…

https://disk.yandex.com/d/aroxvPoQuybr3w

When I went there now it says this…

Nothing found
The owner either removed the files or restricted access, or there’s a typo in the link.