Gigabyte 880GMA-UD2H

Ha! But how come you received the error message and at the same time you managed to inject it? From what I understand, it seems that I must have the uncompressed version of UI850.bin in order to put it there which we don’t have…

Well, you can search in gygabyte website and find mobos who have the same SB8xx like you board and extract the UI850.bin and insert it on your BIOS. But you need to search in every BIOS update above the year 2010> to find the version you are looking for. I don’t know if this would work. Because the RAID850 and UI850 (MISC.BIN) have to be form the same version.

Check this:
https://mega.co.nz/#!pRlh2CjL!TXndOxJu3F…Z3JrX08ErGjXZPs

In the file you will find the original BIOS from my mobo and the modified BIOS that i made. Use cbrom198 to check it. I change RAID750.bin, ahci.bin, RTEGPXE and UI750.bin. My mobo GA-880GM-UD2H rev 1.3.

But at the end did you manage to flash it successfully and use it?

I didn’t have troubles flashing my mobo, for my case. Q-flash didn’t reject the BIOS mod.

This command could help you save some time:
cbrom198.exe [BIOS NAME.xx] /d >>Log.txt, it will create a text file containing the information from you BIOS.

The reason that UI750.bin work for me, its because i increased the size like @SummoneR said to the size 64k, from 56k to 64k. You need to increase the HOLE2 to much bigger than 64k>

The only thing you can do its to check some BIOS from gigabyte and check the HOLE2 and try to find differences in the hex number and compare it with the hex number for you HOLE2 for your BIOS, but check that the other mobos are SB8xx or some SB9xx, and try to test these HEX numbers on you BIOS and see if you can insert the new UI850.bin in the HOLE2. Because my MODBIOS have the same HEX number in the HOLE2 like your BIOS, if you check it.