Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L BIOS IDE (JMicron 368)module removal

Hey guys,

Maybe it will look odd, but can you someone give me idea how to remove BIOS module for integrated Jmicron JMB368 IDE controller from BIOS image?
Short story long: Few days ago in the carton box with fried mainboards found that mainboard. Board have attached Core2DUO E7500, but is not working because Jmicron 368 IDE chip was blown and mainboard in area of chip was very hot. Yesterday I managed to desolder chip, related voltage regulators and most of related SMD capacitors related to it’s power supply. Anyways despite removed IDE chip when mainboard is powered on it detects (accurately) all SATA devices, but then got 3 times message “Detecting IDE devices…” and POST is stuck there forever (4 hours in my case, because I have no more patience). Seems that module is mandatory in some way and trick with chip desoldering, like with fried LAN chip does not work. Tried to list modules with CBROM32_198.exe, but found only AHCI PCI module for Intel SATA and Realtek LAN module in PCI modules. For convenience latest (F3K) and current (F1) BIOS and CBROM output are attached below. Any advises will appreciated.

BIOS.zip (826 KB)

CBROM.txt (2.54 KB)