Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Trim Mod

Guys following your great guides and knowledge I have modded the F6 bios to enable trim with Universally TRIM modified" Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v12.9.0.2006 with TRIM in RAID0 support. Because of the location of the minit I have added a fake file to keep the offset correct, which has been verified. Please can you look at the two screenshots of the original and modded bios and whether you think it is OK to flash?

I am currently running a pair of Crucial M4 SSD in Raid 0 and a pair of Sata drives in Raid 0 on that controller. I also have drives on the Marvell controller but that is set in IDE mode. Should these also continue to function correctly? Both Raid 0 Arrays are fully backed up. I am currently running Intel RST 12.9.4.1000.

|addpics|1j0-1-3c25.jpg,1j0-2-2f98.jpg|/addpics|

@cavturbo :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum and thanks for your contribution.

If you really want to know, whether you have done the BIOS modification correctly or not, you should upload the original and the modded BIOS version.
Since I neither have the time nor the required experience regarding this sort of BIOS modding, you should ask lordkag or someone else for help.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Here you go for anyone who has the time to look at them.

Z68XPUD4-F6.zip (3.31 MB)