Gigabyte Q2756 AHCI Driver needed

Hi,

I tried to fresh install win10 on my Gigabyte Q2756 Laptop but i need the pre-install ahci sata driver to proceed the installation.

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ Processor(2.5-3.5GHz)
Mobile Intel® HM86 Express Chipset

Can someone please direct me to the correct one?

Thank you in advance.

Please give full exact model (I see Q2756F, Q2756N, Q2756N v2) and I will check Gigabyte page for drivers, but I doubt you need anything like you may think, Win10 already has all these drivers built in, you do not need to install any pre-install drivers for Win10
Never mind, I checked all, no pre-install drivers for Intel there, because that’s not a thing anymore with Win8-10, unless you were using RAID, then you might “Want” to install some other than Win10 default RAID drive, but even then you wouldn’t have to as it’s built in.

Hi,

Laptop is the Q2756N v2 model.
Have no raid setup on laptop.
I have upgraded from normal hdd to ssd , cause of existing hdd crashed.
I also downloaded the latest version of win 10 64bit Pro, but still ask me for a controller driver for ahci sata before installation process.

@Zacrion :
As Lost_N_BIOS already has stated, Win10 has a generic MS in-box AHCI driver, which supports all available AHCI Controllers (inclusive your on-board “Intel(R) 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller”).
So the installer message you get is nonsense. Just to satisfy the nagging demand you may present the attached driver files (after having unzipped the package onto a FAT32 formatted USB Flash Drive).
By the way: The mainboard maker Gigabyte doesn’t offer any own driver. They are all developed and released by the related chipset manufacturer (here: Intel).

64bit Intel RSTe AHCI & RAID drivers v13.2.8.1002 WHQL.rar (345 KB)