Gigabyte x299 Gaming 9 Bios Modding

Hi.

Would it be possible to modify the original bios from Gigabyte x299 Gaming 9, in order to obtain a good mod, showing all the options available, similar to what is being done in this other thread, [OFFER] Gigabyte GA-AX370-Aorus Gaming 5 BIOS mod ???

Latest bios availabe is F6:

http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIO…gaming-9_f6.zip

:slight_smile:

If I shouldn’t open this thread, let me know!!! Sorry in advance!!!

You shouldn’t open such threads. It’s a Request, not an Offer. Requests are not allowed.

With the right tools and at least some know-how yes. I feel your pain with the Gigabyte boards, they look nice but the hardware isn’t that good and the firmware for the boards is horrifically bad. I bet its the last time you’ll buy a Gigabyte board though :wink: Asrock, Asus, MSI and Biostar are all manufacturers I would look at before even thinking about Gigabyte.

Hi ket.

The bios is AMI. Could you try to mod the bios’s and take this thread as if it was yours???

If not, close it, please!!!

I don’t find the x299 gaming so horrible in the hardware aspect, but I do in the firmware aspect. The bios could be a lot better!!!

I am coming from an Asus Rampage V Extreme, I had to rma several after dying suddenly, and all of them with usb problems… So Asus has its weaknesses too.