GIGABYTE Z590 VISION D Bad performance BIOS Stuck on UEFI

GIGABYTE Z590 VISION D and would like someone to verify its BIOS.

My PC project is to have 3 system on one PC, but this BIOS is a bit awkward, so first things first!
So far got Win 10 22H1 & NTFS 21H1 all doing well but a bit not full speed (subjectively).

This was requested from Gigabyte, but I doubt they will respond promptly:
“1/.: After installing VIA vl805-q6 system froze, it could not be restarted but on constant loop with CC bios code, after removing 2 RAM from A1_B1 and USB Via, finally restarted, but can not do anything about CSM… Reassuming:can not switch bios to CSM mode, it switches in BIOS setup but resets to UEFI during post save restart.
2/.: Why this BIOS is booting so long, about 1 min? I have Z97 gaming7 board with I7 4790k CPU, in excellent state, booting in 25 seconds, it made me buy Gigabyte Motherboard for my newer platform PC, but started to regret my decision!!! Firstly only the most expensive RAM is compatible, secondly BIOS issues, Bios restart time, Strange behaviour about second M.2 slot PCIe 3.0x3 accounted to SATA in BIOS… preventing to test and monitor it by systems properly. Terrible start. As this system is set up recently on all new parts.”

Is there any other modified bios in any recent project for this Mother Board?

Anyone who may check the problems in this BIOS?

The time of display BIOS for F12, Del or End is horribly long!
Can this be modified to make the PC start quicker??

Is there anyone who can get into it and check it?
If success, there will be plenty of grateful users of GA Z590 Vision D Board.
The BIOS which is the focus of interest is
F6 or F7/8 but with F7/8 Gigabyte says there is no return… maybe it is not really truth as it was many times before.

What times are you talking here…?
Old hw devices, quantity of hw devices, access disk times (rotational), number of disks, ram etc etc etc… you name it…
There’s plenty of things related to.

EDIT: Alright, if its ok now ignore my questions, all the best.

More or less there was the same hardware on previous PC with Z97X gaming 7 the difference is CPU MOBO and memory RAM… all was working fine on all 3 systems. I will reinsert BIOS to the board, maybe something got fucked.

Sorry but, what you mean by this expression? Are you asking about my activity or… IDK… sorry I am confused.

So far, I managed to get back to normal operation of the motherboard. It was done itself, the changes to BIOS setup, without my interference.

All Gigabytes Boards are very rebellious.

The previous board we were busy with here was Z96X gaming 7, which after fully remodelled BIOS here was, so far, the best PC for its technical level I had.

BIOS Update: Check if a BIOS update is available for your motherboard. Sometimes a BIOS update can improve performance and shorten boot times.
Check your BIOS settings: Check your BIOS settings for possible delays or suboptimal settings that can affect boot times. Check your user manual or GIGABYTE support for further details on BIOS settings.
Disabling unused devices: If you have a lot of devices connected, try temporarily disabling unused devices to see if they affect boot times.
Hardware Configuration Check: Make sure your hardware configuration follows GIGABYTE recommendations for optimal performance.

Thank you, did not notice your edit straight.
No it is still so slow n CSM and the same on UEFI (UEFI is a bit quicker).
Is there any chance that someone who understands modules in BIOS can check what makes it so slow?
I will give a link to film from booting when come back to this subject.
Now a bit busy in RL, so have to put less stress on PC improvements.
It is a working Pony, but does not give me full pleasure to operate it.

Significant is Latency on Sound in the system, sometimes it takes more than second to play system sound in certain situations, reactions in browser for mouse click and so on… All really significant lagging in these moments.
The PC behaves like it is overheated already. But its not.

Thank you for reply.

Thank you, nice try, but we are here for not conventional solutions, and Gigabyte is one of the last giving proper solution to their problems they created in real life. I know that z97x with 4790k was about 30 sec boot with the same additional devices except second NVMe and new RAM and CPU…

And I have asked for solution directly to their support and there is no answer for 10 days already.

Just curious what BIOS settings (except choice between CSM and UEFI) have impact on boot time?

There is really need of checking the bios for this Board.
Recently:

I got troubled 3 days after installing DLC New York. My game was working max 30 sec and freezing blue but deeper as it was “insta death” without even record dump. I started to be afraid of integrity of my HDD SSD and SYSTEMS, YES I HAVE 3 VALID SYSTEMS ON THIS PC, ALL OF THEM WERE CRASHING. 10, 11 and LTSC, I spent 3 days tossing all possible things. No Result. In the Event, viewer was no clue what happens. Finally, in despair, when was going to put buggy bios to my Z590 Vision D I did remove using of (Certified by manufacturer RSM) Profile1 to RAM and… wow, now game does do all it supposed. It was doing OK before DLC, and all other possible games do well with Profile1 ON. What kind of code is doing this? It possibly does blues in other players PC also. It is so hard to find out.

The BIOS is F8 or F9A

There must be something wrong with it as it is modified by Gigabyte but still has problems

The ram is 4 of : Corsair 16384 MB (DDR4-2133) – XMP 2.0 – P/N: CMT64GX4M4K3600C18

Gigabyte issued new BIOS F9a, and it is not going in. There is statement, after check it in F8 Bios flash, that the BIOS file is not OK.

I am so desperate that ready to pay someone to make it working properly.

There are new issues, the intel drivers claim errors as there are not enough resources to start system devices.
Is this board schrot or this is the contemporary standard?
gigabyte intel system devices problems
gigabyte intel system devices problems1

Please do a debug Windows new install with only a pair of ram, single OS disk and GPU, nothing more attached.
You may have a HW issue on the motherboard and not bios related.
It can be the memory controller/phc affected.
All this assuming that you didnt “played/bad mods” with the motherboard and the Intel ME state is normal/healthful.

EDIT: Bad mods…Incorrect DXE modules, icorretly modified ACPI…bad hackintosh tables/ASL etc…
Intel Management Engine… yours v15.
Anyway… thats too much errors and you should try a test on a spare disk, like i suggested.

EDIT: “Ghosts…” you mean disconnected hardware devices still listed in device manager of windows, as hidden? Nothing to do with the “Spying”
Using the Gigabyte Q-Flash feature with the new original F9a bios update file…it fails, kind of strange for an official update file dont you think?
What was their answer to it? Did you contacted Gigabyte relating this issue?

Can you explain what you mean in “bad mods” and healthy state ME ?

OH!! You answered by editing the previous post. This surprised me. I did nothing except try to load the newest bios from Gigabyte, but it did fail, saying the module is corrupted.
The strange thing happened, this ghost System Devices had kind of relation with for a while removed Nvidia USB 3 and Asmedia SATA 3.0. When I did connect them back, the ghosts are started correctly. What is all this about, is it like Intel is kind of pre BIOS/UEFI spying on PC?

My letter to Gigabyte…
“I guess we have the final of our way to Golgotha, the board dead in gaining any sound from any microphone connector nor different mic. It will be time to say goodbye to miserable product and even worse support. The Mics appear but falsely and do not have option to boost nor have any sound gain from them. It is on 3 Systems there 10, Enterprise and 11 the same just hardware disappeared. @ few days ago it was OK now is down.”