GTX 1650/UHD Graphics not working on Windows 7

I had installed Windows 7 on my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15IMH05 with 15-10300H, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM), installed this driver from archive.org,
(https://archive.org/details/inteluhd-win7), but it showed a warning symbol and i had received error code 43 next to UHD graphics. and my resolution was stuck at 800x600.
Hardware Ids for UHD Graphics:

Now, when i tried install Nvidia drivers for my GTX 1650, after the installation it shows up at geforce 840M, and i have no graphical acceleration. How do I fix this?

Hardware Ids for GTX 1650:

You could try other modified versions of uhd 630. Check the dedicated topic

Nvidia acceleration can’t work without a working uhd driver, they are interconnected.

I tried installing this one: Intel UHD Graphics 630 Video Driver for Win7 x64, it first showed me “this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software”, after which i opened igdlh64.inf and added
%iSKLULTGT1% = iSKLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC4 to it and it Installed HD 510 driver which showed an error code (43), are there any UHD (no number )drivers for comet lake?,
I just want the aero to be enabled in win 7

There were different versions on that topic, I don’t really know the post numbers. But you could ask there about compatible drivers with your card, maybe they can help. You had the uhd 630 driver from CoolEAP, there were also versions from DeathBringer and daniel_k.

@someone112452 The best and most compatible drivers overall from that topic were Deathbringer’s modded drivers (some links removed, although mod3 is still there). They work on Comet Lake G1 stepping. Unfortunately, they do not work on Q0 stepping. I believe that the Comet Lake desktop H-series use Q0 stepping and therefore will not work with this or any modded driver. I searched everywhere including Russian and Chinese forums and downloaded every single modded driver I could (and kept them still), but had no luck.

1 Like

Is it possible so that i can use my GTX 1650 for graphics acceleration, so that aero is enabled

I think it won’t work without the Intel GPU functioning.