[Guide] Unlocked BIOS Settings for Lenovo (V)320-xxIxx Laptops

How to Unlock Advanced BIOS Settings in InsydeH2O BIOS for 320-14IKB, 320-14ISK, 320-15IKB (Type 80XL, Type 80YE), 320 Touch-15IKB (Type 80XN), 320-15ISK, 320-17IKB (Type 80XM), 320-17ISK, 520-15IKB (Type 80YL), Lenovo V320-17ISK, V320-17IKB (Type 80AH), B320-14IKB

This is a guide on how to unlock the advanced BIOS settings in the Lenovo laptops listed above. It is super easy and done very fast!

Downloading and Running LenovoH2O-Unlocker

1. Download the LenovoH2O-Unlocker application from here, source is from GitHub.
  2. Open Windows Explorer.
  3. Go to the Downloads folder or to the folder where you downloaded it to.
  4. Right-click the Unlocker.exe file and click Run as Administrator. Without administrator rights, it is guaranteed that it fails.
  5. Let it run. If it succeeded it should say success.

Booting Into the BIOS

1. Power off your Lenovo laptop.
  2. Power on, but after you press the power button immediately keep pressing the F2 button until the BIOS appears, saying ‘InsydeH2O Setup Utility’.
  3. Congratulations! There should be three new tabs: ‘Main’, ‘Advanced’ and ‘Power’ with many new options.
    You can change many settings in the BIOS now. They will stay even after you boot into the BIOS again. But also be careful, as some settings might make your system not to function properly anymore. If that is the case, you can go to ‘Exit’ > ‘Load OS Optimized Defaults’ to reset all settings to the defaults.

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

2 Likes

HI, Can you help unlock advance features of my InsydeH20 BIOS please…

InsydeH2O Version 03.73.06NOTE BIOS Version /746A3200

this is what found the version was. really need help to setup an egpu. i think is not detecting due to a white list.

Lenovo 15 ISK Advanced mode BIOS: 0KCN36W

I’m not going to modify the BIOS myself, but I need to turn off hyperthreading

Did you try this guide? It could work, as long as it is a Lenovo device.

Try this guide and see whether it unlocks something. If it does, I may be able to help you further.

I’ve tried it and it doesn’t open the BIOS advanced options