Have cleaned image, multiple machines to flash

I followed the following procedure to create a “clean” image:
1- full dump
fptw64.exe -d spi.bin
2- run meanalyser on spi.bin
/MEAnalyzer-r319/MEA.py
3- note version IE 12.x.x.x
4- get closest me firmware and tools folders
5- pick closest firmware from repo and rename to “ME Sub Partition.bin” for CSME 12
6- open fit.exe in tools folder
7- Drag & drop the dumped SPI/BIOS image you want to clean.
8- Go to “Build > Build Settings”, select “No” at the option to “Generate Intermediate Files”, leave all other settings intact and click Close.
9- Go to “File > Save As” and save the configuration xml file, in this case it’s named “config.xml”. Afterwards, close the FIT window.
10- go to the FIT folder and there should now be a folder named after the inputted file, in this case it’s named “Z17EX62.00”. Enter “Decomp” subfolder.
11- replace “ME/TXE Region.bin” or “ME/TXE Sub Partition.bin” file with one from firmware repo that you renamed (step 5)
12- Run FIT again. From “File > Open” select the saved configuration xml
13- modify settings
14- Click the “Build Image” icon (or “Build > Build Image”)
15- Now, you need to verify that the resulting image (“outimage.bin”) is indeed not Initialized. Import the output file to ME Analyzer and check if the Major/Minor versions, SKU & Stepping are the same as before. In order to verify that the DATA section is now Configured and not Initialized, make sure that the File System State is reported as “Configured”.
16- “extract as is” the CSME region via UEFITool on outimage.bin
17- fptw64.exe -me -rewrite -f me_fix.bin
18- fptw64.exe -greset

It worked well and now amt/vpro kvm is enabled on my machine. I now have 10+ more machines I want to flash as well. Can I just flash the “clean” image I have already to all of them (only fptw64.exe -me -rewrite -f me_fix.bin/fptw64.exe -greset)? Or do I need to go through the whole procedure with each machines dump and create unique “clean” images for each machine? All the machines have identical hardware/bios versions installed.

If the hardware configuration is a 100% identical and the ME region never has been booted in a machine (state = configured) it can be used on several machines.

Thank you for the help! I’ll make a full dump before trying just incase i run into issues later on. Any idea what problems i would run into? Duplicate mac address or something similar?

Good idea- read and dump first!