[HELP] Acer Z3770 Help for a downgrade file

Hello,
I flashed the bios of an ACER Z3770 PC with version P11-B0 BIOS P11-B0 and since then I have a problem detecting the hard drive:
The disk is well detected on the port but it no longer appears in the Hard Disk Drive Priority…

If I reset the bios by removing the battery, the PC boots without worries.

If I reboot the machine then I get a Disk Boot Error and the disk is undetected again.

I tried to flash the previous version P03-A2 P03-A2 but couldn’t because I think the previous version flash is locked.

Do you have an idea or a solution to this problem?

I’ve been looking everywhere for 5 days and I can’t find anything.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:
jonathan

Hello,
Nobody can help me please ? I’m stuck with this computer…

Thanks a lot.

Hello.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

I mean it’s impossible to rollback by software solution. I have a SPI flasher if it’s needed but i don’t know how i can build a correct file to do it.
Thank you :slight_smile:

That’s what you say, but the program should return an error message. Let’s leave the SPI flasher as a last resort.

That’s what you say, but the program should return an error message. Let’s leave the SPI flasher as a last resort.

It just "say" i could not downgrade the version because the actual is up than the other.

Here is a link with my fresh dump : Firmware Dump
Maybe someone can help me to rebuild a correct firmware or better, downgrade to the older version ?

Thank you

Hello,

I try to write the original file from Acer directly in the chipset : the computer doesn’t start anymore. I have the backup, it’s ok but i really need to find someone who can make a fresh file with old bios version please.
Can you help me ?

Thank you very much.