[HELP] Alienware 17 R5 Full HD screen not working.

Hello!
I have 17 R5 (i9 1080) with an issue. Recently I broke my screen (4k) I decide that i can replace it with Full HD screen and cable as there are 17 R5 with full hd resolution so i purchased the whole lid assembly on ebay. After i connect it laptop gives me lcd error code! It beeps 8 times and it blinks power button 8 times. I connect my cracked 4k and it works fine without any errors so connection is good. I replaced the full hd lid and purchased another one same full hd and i get same error! What can be wrong with it? It looks like a bios error to me as on of a times i got laptop started with external monitor and it gave me: video subsystem error and reading lcd edid error! Laptop works fine the GPU and CPU pass all tests. Just need advice how to connect the FHD creen and get rid of the error code. May be it’s a bios limitation or white list. But the display came from same laptop as my and it’s 100% original.

I even tried a bios recovery procedure by pressin CTRL and ESC + power laptop boots but with black lcd.

Just a while ago i figured out that my laptop could be a G-sync model. And i’m connecting NON g-sync screen to it and this might be an issue. Is there any way to disable G-sync in bios or vbios?

Thank You!