[HELP] ASRock B450M PRO4 - Update BIOS via programmer

My motherboard ASRock B450M PRO4 doesn’t support Ryzen 5000 CPUs out of the box without updating the BIOS. I don’t have an early Ryzen CPU to update the BIOS so I’m left with a programmer.
Can I update the old BIOS with the new BIOS downloaded from site via programmer as it is? or I need to transfer the serial number and mac address to new BIOS file beforehand? If so, how?
Any help is very much appreciated!

Latest BIOS Download
-------------------------------

I found out ASRock already has a “MAC Address Writer” on their site which is surprising, neat!

Next thing is how do I transfer the serial number?

@BentPins - Asrock does not put serial or UUID in BIOS, just MAC if board has Intel Gigabit LAN AND BIOS has GbE region, this BIOS does not.
Not all software versions can read or write to all chip ID’s properly, be sure you research what software/version works for your chip ID before you erase or write to chip, or you may get a failed write and brick the board.

Be sure to read, verify, then save BIOS to dump the chip, before you do anything else.

Thanks, got it!

@BentPins - You’re welcome! So, all sorted, and back up and running now? If yes, great