help bios problem boot usb

HI all.I have a problem with my panasonic cf 53.Hi I have done a clonezilla usb bootable with rufus but my cf 53 no boot from USB! I have a bios uefi disable , fast boot normal,secure boot disable, but in boot section i don`t see no usb!! I have 2 usb 2.0 and 2 usb3.0. In win 10 is ok in device manager.The problem is… Because in win 10 the all usb are work, but then go in bios don’t see nothing… Only my ssd! thanks

Does ‘your’ BIOS show USB drive somewhere in USB section?

Hi yes in USB section is all enable

I have disinstall all usb driver and than reinstall but in bios don’t see usb

@andy71

USB drive may not appear as device in bios, only if its a bootable device, in available boot manager/boot override. Even with correct settings in bios as USB Legacy Auto/On.
So as u tried already different USB drives, ports working in Windows, we can assume ur usb boot drive is not properly done.
U only need is another correct boot usb drive to test it… a Windows OS install disk for example done with MS Media tool or Rufus.
Another quick test is using Ventoy Multi boot, this one uses emulation and will boot, regarding any settings in bios boot mode.

It must boot in the 2 modes, as Legacy bios (CSM ON=UEFI OFF or AUTO) or as pure UEFI (CSM OFF).

HI thanks.I have made a bootable usb clonezilla,easus partition master,ecc , with rufus and in boot override now i see a usb bootable ok,Problem when i start a usb device in boot override,the usb starting with program but after a few seconds it stops and starts again and stops again and always like this. Any .iso file I do with fufus the usb device start and then it stops !!!

Thats odd…in all kind of ISO’s images as same result, u may have then a USB/chipset malfunction or a drop in VCC/short current in ports.
Latest bios in the notebook?
With all kind usb drives and different iso’s u tried…im out f ideias for that besides an HW issue.

EDIT: Nothing new to add…i dont care about ur Dell…as u said, that the same USB also visible in Windows on ur PANASONIC.
I dont know what mods ur done to ur bios…do u? Was it booting with OEM original bios?

hello, my bios is vL0014 latest.i have the bios modded a year ago and everything is ok. why if i put the usb device in my notebook dell 630 it boots and everything ok? in win 10 if i go to device manager i see usb and in explorer i see usb.