Help. Can't install Windows 8.0

Hi Fernando, I hope you can answer this question for me … I put together a new computer: MB: PRIME-H270-PRO; CPU: INTEL Core i7-7700k; Disk Drives: SSD SAMSUNG EVO MZ 960-V6E250BW 2S0E6 M 2 2280 PCI-E x4; Graphics: no. The license key I have Windows 8.0 and installed Windows 8.0, I can not write The product key worked, goes on reboot, and after it the inscription: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. Windows 8.1 is installed, but The product key is not worked, Windows 10 installed but The product key is not worked. Missing some drivers Windows 8.0? I badly understand English language. Therefore, include pictures.

2017-12-31 The product key worked.jpg

2017-12-29_03.jpg

2017-12-31 11.52.13.jpg

@VALERIY_NOVIKOV :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

These are the requirements, if you want to get a Windows OS from Win7 up installed onto your Samsung NVMe SSD and to be able to boot off the SSD:
1. Within the mainboard BIOS should be a suitable NVMe EFI module, which will be loaded while booting.
2. The OS has to be installed in UEFI mode.
3. A suitable NVMe driver should be either in-the-box of the OS (only Win10 has it) or integrated into the OS image resp. loaded while installing the OS.

By the way: Your OS product key problem has nothing to do with the “INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE” problem.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)