[HELP] Fujitsu AH531/GFO (Phoenix UEFI)

@ lostnbios afaik ivybridge and sandybridge are on the same socket (intel socket g2) base on my experience it just need to update the bios (the original) to get cpu support list i had amd am3 desktop computer long time ago when i try to upgrade to am3+ , i update the bios and it works perfectly even unlock the hidden core (amd 720 be)but i found difficulties when i try on mobile processor

@Sober - Ivy bridge is not part of the discussion here, you do not have Ivy Bridge CPU (And if you did, then we’re done with this, you can’t use Ivy on that chipset anyway)
AM3/AM3+ and some other unrelated CPU/BIOS have nothing to do with this either. Sometimes yes, you can simply add or update microcode and then CPU work, other times you must change ME FW version, but other times NONE of that works and if possible only manufacturer can make new BIOS to make it work.
Ivy CPU cannot be used on HM65, but you’ve asked about Sandy Bridge CPU anyway, and the microcode for it is already in your BIOS 206A7 (Maybe update help, but only you can update that and find out)

@Lost_N_BIOS - my problem with WiFi6 card which I described there WiFi6 card: code 10 error can be caused by BIOS?