[Help]Full Unlocked Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43

my friend @airstars has prepared a bios mode for me but the problem is that the advanced and power options are active but the amd cbs option is still not active as a result of my research I found where amd cbs settings are @Lost_N_BIOS can you help me please thank you everyone
modded bios:https://www.sendspace.com/file/9wary1
I want amd cbs settings
modded bios settings images
help me please

Ekran Al?nt?s?.PNG

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.47.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.00.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.07.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.37.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-28 at 23.48.42.jpeg

help me please @Lost_N_BIOS

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wish there was a tool like amibcp for these BIOS, being limited is annoying. I have AN515-42 with Intel, trying to get more options on the Advanced menu, I only have VT-D and VT-X… useless for any type of tuning.

@Nitro_5_Extreme_Over - Please put all those BIOS (Only) images into a zip, then I can look and see what you are talking about.

@ricardo - once I look into above BIOS, since it’s “Unlocked” already, then I can probably do same unlock for you. Anything still hidden in advance after that can be made visible easily.

the modified bios advanced and power options are on but no amd cbs option is all i want amd cbs option
@Lost_N_BIOS

@amd_comeback - Sorry, not sure how to do that in Insyde BIOS Maybe @airstars knows? In AMI BIOS, we add the ID back into a list, or remove it from a block list, but I haven’t a clue about doing it on Insyde BIOS.
Anything you need changed in CBS or PBS, I can change for you though, you just have to tell me exact setting by name you want changed, and what you need it changed to and then I can edit for you directly.

I did find both the same ID’s we use in AMI BIOS, in a single module in your BIOS, @ SetupUtilityApp PE32 - GUID - 3935B0A1-A182-4887-BC56-675528E78877
59 B9 63 B8 C6 0E 33 40 99 C1 8F D8 9F 04 02 22 - AMD PBS
E3 35 45 B0 04 30 46 49 9E B7 14 94 28 98 30 53 - AMD CBS

So, it’s possible this is a block list, and maybe that is how they are blocked in this BIOS type?
But, only someone with a flash programmer can test this, because if I remove for you to test, it could brick, so someone with programmer needs to test.

I can test, no problem
@Lost_N_BIOS

@amd_comeback - You have flash programmer? If yes, send me dump of your BIOS, I will remove those strings and you can see if it then shows up anywhere
If you do not have flash programmer, then you cannot safely test, in case it bricks BIOS you do not want to try unless you are ready to recover from brick in advance

dump file : https://easyupload.io/larh42

I have ch341a
no problem.
@Lost_N_BIOS

can i use this bios for my an515 43 though i only have ryzen 5 3550h?
-----------------------------

can i use this bios for my an515 43 though i only have ryzen 5 3550h? pls answer im having trouble with igpu vram its reserving ram

-----------------------
i hope someone answer im looking at this issue for many months now. so that i could decrease the amount of ram its using

------------------------------

Thanks for any of you would take their time to help me

------------------------------

@Enzo_an515_43 - Please edit your posts if you want to add more info and no one has replied yet, thanks!
If you care about serial or RMA etc, then no, don’t use any BIOS here, these are all dumped BIOS then edited, nothing was stock edited BIOS, even the one from Nitro 5 Extreme Overclock in post one has populated NVRAM area (ie has been ran on system, board specific info to user in BIOS etc)
You may also loose Ethernet LAN if MAC ID Stored in BIOS.

In general, to answer your question about CPU - yes, that BIOS is compatible with your CPU. And yes, if you use this BIOS you will be able to adjust onboard reserved video memory (I assume)

@amd_comeback - Sorry for delay, I lost this thread! Let us know This is made from dump you sent me on 3-8-2020 - MD5 - AB02A48A190B7DE1AE42670C04B2009F
Test both, program in with programmer and be ready to recover in case = brick - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…764561399595520

amd cbs settings still not working
@Lost_N_BIOS

@amd_comeback - Sorry, I don’t know how to make visible, but we can edit anything in there you want, to change defaults
Both 00 and FF BIOS I sent, = same outcome? BIOS is OK, but no CBS/PBS?

@amd_comeback ,

do you have a tested unlocked bios version that can be flashed from windows or linux?

I mainly want to disable SMT for some troubleshooting.

I’m on: Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43, Ryzen 5 3550H, GTX 1650, MB: Octavia_PKS

mb_cpuz.PNG

Kardesim türksün herhalde benimle iletişime geçermisin [email protected]
umarım bunu görürsün.

I also need help…
I have Acer nitro 5 AN515-43
Need advanced option…
or you can help me in changing UMA frame buffer size.
please help I am tired of my slow laptop it has reserved 2.1gb of ram.
please help…

@Lost_N_BIOS
amd cbs and amd obs settings still do not appear, we can try different things, I have ch341a programmer no problem
If you manage to move the amd cbs setting to the advanced option, I think it will work.

@amd_comeback

FORM SETS.jpg

REAL AMDCBS.jpg

But that's all I got. If you want to try it out, share your dump.

FH50P SetupUtility.zip (99.6 KB)

I don’t understand how to apply this setup file contains efi file