[HELP] How to I read S.M.A.R.T. from Marvell 92xx RAID?

Hello Forum,
I just setup a RAID0 for some faster storage on my Ryzen system.
Im using a - lets say - noname Marvell 92xx controller.
I setup the raid in legacy BIOS mode (4x 4TB Raid0) then I change my system back to UEFI only and I still found the now 16TB drive. Yeah nice! So ist works in UEFI!
But now Windows 10 dosent find the 4 HDDs anymore, it only sees the 16TB "virtual" drive and there for Im not able to read the S.M.A.R.T. data of the drives :frowning:
Is there any new BIOS/UEFI firmware I can flash on the controller to get the S.M.A.R.T. data?

With lagacy BIOS I can enter the controler BIOS and it showed me the folling informations:

Vendor ID 1B4B
Device ID 9230
Rev ID A1
BIOS 1.0.0.1027
Firmware 2.3.0.1076
Speed 5GBps x2

@ArpO Hi, as you have noticed the 9230 is using legacy (BIOS) firmware. To access the drives in pure UEFI mode you need to flash the 9230 (revision A1) card with UEFI (revision A1) firmware.

I have uploaded all of the 9230 firmware here;

Marvell_9230_A0+A1_Firmware+Tools.zip

The UEFI firmware can be flashed from a DOS bootable USB stick.

You may want to read this thread from around post 13 onwards.

Once you have flashed the UEFI firmware you can still use Marvell Storage Utility in Windows to access the card configuration through a browser - you can download the latest version from Station Drivers here.

@chinobino Thanks for your answer.
Just to be clear… I can access the Disks and the RAID0 with UEFI!
I want access to the SMART values of the drives.
I tried to install the Marvell Storage Utility, but every time I ran it it ended up with a BSOD :frowning:

Where is the difference betrween FW A0 and A1?[EDIT] ahhh Nevermind… Rev of the card… I see…

LOL in the year 2021 im doing MS-DOS Boot Sticks…
OK FW Update worked!
And with the mrvl_utl_msu_4.1.10.2046_windows_x86-64 I can see now the SMART vales.
Unfortunately neighter AIDA64 or Crystal Disk Info sees the SMART values :frowning:

You’re welcome

Ah, thanks for reporting about the issue with AIDA64 and Crystal Disk. Have you tried HWiNFO64?

I would try it myself but I don’t have any hard drives connected to the Marvell controller since I’ve ditched all my hard drives for SSDs.

HWinfo shows me ONE temp on the Marvell controller. 29°C… Ill try to stress the RAID tomorrow and see if it will raise. Maybe it’s the highet temp of all the drives.
BTW way the Marvell Utility only shows the raw values. Pretty unuseable.