help in modding DH67BL bios

i want to add overclock to DH67BL ('cause the chipset H67 is locked to overclocking). Thanks for helpers!

You’re correct, no overclocking on H67, BIOS edits can’t change that.

even hack this? or modding or something??

No, sorry, nothing can be done on this chipset for overclocking. It’s due to how Intel designed the chipset. You need P67 or Z68 or Z77 chipset motherboard to overclock 1155 CPU, and even then you really need a “K” CPU too.

So can i add something else? like raid or update somehow the intel managment engine?

Are you already using latest BIOS? version 0162 - 4/12/2018 - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa…te-BLH6710H-86A

That has all the latest 2018 CPU microcodes

RAID ROM 11.6.0.1702 is included - Newer is not always better, Fernando would have to advise you on what best choice is here, or read this thread -Intel EFI “RaidDriver” and “GopDriver” BIOS Modules

ME 8 is there, but I cannot find version or exact location in the BIOS, since this is 3-in-1 motherboards BIOS it’s very tough to dig through.

I probably need to know assembly language to update the ME, am i right?

No, I don’t think so, a lot of extraction and digging around and time. You can extract modules with MMTool 5.00.0007 or 5.02.0024, then look in files with hex editor

I found this with UBU 1.69
- OROM_GUID_1AB22B8C-02EA-4542-B5B7-B94670A79B33
Intel(R) Boot Agent GE v1.4.03
- OROM_GUID_B1F5AC35-1CF7-4E11-8AD5-1CE504E66A7D
VBIOS SNB/IVB-DESKTOP Version 2132
- OROM_GUID_E8441378-54D5-4D9D-B238-82343E6BA581
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology - Option ROM - 11.6.0.1702
- OROM_GUID_F2FE1FAA-F04A-4BA1-AE73-D1846A6CD6D8
VBIOS SNB/IVB-DESKTOP Version 2132

I don’t remember what I was using when I saw ME8 in there, but I wasn’t able to get it’s location or update etc. I’ll look a little more tonight, but since Intel put all the latest microcodes in the new BIOS, I bet ME is up to date too

Look at this image please: https://mega.nz/#!XNYgRAyS!VzhNdeuKvpNU-…wI1eBgaXzqiZjjc
They wrote there “best overclocking”, which means that with this specific microcode i’ll be able to overclock my cpu.

UBU only refers to “best overclocking” microcode as in that’s their decided opinion it’s the best choice, for boards and CPU’s that allow overclocking such as P67/Z68/Z77.
Those boards all use same CPU microcode, so on those boards you might want to use that microcode if you ddin’t think the new one was performing as good for you, for your board it is not relevant.

You have the latest microcode in your BIOS now, but you can choose to put that older one in, it will not change anything for your board due to chipset and board cannot overclock.

Hi there again @Lost_N_BIOS
I’m trying to update the SATA RAID in the DH67BL 0163 BIOS but I can’t find “SataDriver/RaidDriver” FileName in the BIOS.
The thing is that it has v11.6.0.1702 so it is suppose to be there, also UBU is able to locate it. But in mmtool 5.0.0.7 / 5.2.0.24_patched I’m not able to locate such thing.

I wanted to upgrade to the recommended according to Intel EFI “RaidDriver” and “GopDriver” BIOS Modules you posted here.

P.S. What is the best performance microcode for i7-2600? I guess it’s probably with the Meltdown and Spectre, so is it a real threat? Or should I use the best microcode with these vulnerabilities patched…?
Best regards.