[HELP] Modding Asus FX53VD to Support 3200Mhz RAM

My Asus FX53VD laptop came stock with as single stick of 2400Mhz 8GB of DDR4 RAM (Hynix HMA81GS6AFR8N).
I found a 3200Mhz 8GB stick (G. SKILL Ripjaws F4-3200C22S-8GRS) for a decent price on Kijiji so I bought it to add in the second (empty) slot.
I figured the system would just downclock it to the maximum supported speed and everything would work fine.

After adding it, Windows booted fine and reported a total of 16 GB. However, after running some memory intensive operations the screen went black and system became unresponsive.
As an experiment, I remove the original stick of RAM and tried to boot solely with the new stick. However, I was just met with a black screen when I booted.

I can only conclude that the RAM stick is either defective or the system isn’t handling the higher speed properly.
I ran MemTest86 with both sticks of RAM in and it succeeded with no errors so this gives me hope that the RAM isn’t dead and I can get it working with some BIOS tweaks.

I launched the BIOS hoping there would be some memory settings to adjust but there was nothing at all.
After some research (which led me to this wonderful forum), I discovered I could modify and flash the BIOS.
However, though I’ve been successful in changing the BIOS, I’ve yet to find the correct setting(s) to allow me to boot my system with the new RAM.

Any ideas on how I can get this working?
I’ve attached my BIOS image in case anyone wants to take a look to see what settings are available.
Thanks in advance.

FX53VD.zip (3.57 MB)