(Help Needed) Intel Skull Trail D5400XS with X5492

Can anyone help me enable VT,VT-X support for X5492 on this board? I had someone added the latest microcodes and it’s still not showing those options in bios, here is a link "https://www.overclock.net/forum/5-intel-cpus/1700174-intel-skulltrail-d5400xs-bios-mod.html"

for some reason, those options are only avail. on the cpu supported list.

I have attached the bios with latest microcode updates.

intelbiosM.zip (738 KB)

Hope someone else can jump in and help us on this, I’ve been trying to help him get it figured out for a month or so now.
Looking into updating ME tonight, but main issue seems to be since CPU is not on the QVL list so it doesn’t work properly for Windows 10 only?
Nope, no Intel ME in BIOS, I’m not sure what else we can update.

I think I found default CPU lists in the BIOS, info posted on page 10, but I am not sure how to decipher that info in order to edit or add to it, hope someone here knows more!

Updated microcodes, and already edited BIOS for VT/VT-d to be enabled by default and should be shown in BIOS to all users/CPU’s, but they are not visible still even after enable default visibility/access for all users.
System works fine if installed using another supported CPU, and works fine when putting back X5492, but once Win10 redetects CPU it fails to boot again after that.