[Help Needed] - Modifying ACPI table with SLI Certificate

Hello, I am new here and have been reading as much as I can on modding UEFI AMI Bios, as I am running a Z690 Xfire enabled board, so I just want to add a SLI certificate to the ACPI table of the next bios update for my mainboard, then just update it via Mflash. I also have a CH341A SPI programmer if required, which I know how use using generic flash software

I have found a similar MSI Z690 board that has a SLI certificate in its ACPI table, so I was wondering, am I able to just replace my current ACPI table with the ACPI table of a completely different motherboard? Or do I have to isolate the SLI certificate, and insert that into the ACPI table for my own motherboard?

I read in another post a suggestion from CodeRush that says

So I understand that need to extract the ACPI table from the latest bios for my motherboard (attached), then update it with the SLI certificate that I have extracted from a similar board. The part I am confused about is what tool/how to extract and isolate the sli certificate from the ACPI table of the other board, and then update my own bios acpi table, then how to re-integrate it back into my bios once its extracted? Ive read the post "RE:Modifying/Replacing ACPI table in UEFI" but im confused, does CodeRush mean to use the SPI programmer to do this? If so, does he mean to update my bios to latest version first, dump the current bios using the flash programmer, and then use UEFI tool to take the certificate from the other bios file and move it into the ACPI table of the dumped bios file? then flash the modified bios with the SPI programmer?

If anyone has advice on what the best tools are to do this, or has any guidance/experience on this matter it would be greatly appreciated. I will make sure that I backup windows 11, disable TPM, then flash the updated bios, re-enable TPM (or if there is a problem using TPM with a modded bios, I can use non-TPM windows 11 install)

My motherboard [MSI MAG Z690 Tomahawk] - Currently running stock bios

SLI enabled similar board - [MSI MEG Z690 ACE]

7D32vH2(1).zip is the latest BIOS for my motherboard that I am looking at adding the ACPI table too,