[help needed] unlock show avx512 menu on asus h610m-a d4

Good Morning.

Le’ts Overall Simply Clarify this:

That means;

that

End

is like for a Fully Command written Row end. so it says you can go ahead with the next coding row, you had to type for

and that so on, until at least to be need for.

iama right @Sweet_Kitten ?

1 Like

Sadly, but no. Im online, but still not back. I can access the network from my smartphone, but there is no access to the computer.

Six more month and I’ll be at home.

here ORIGINAL & MODIFIED ifr TXT FILE anyone can have look
ORIGINALAND MODIFIED IFR.zip (630.7 KB)

Everything will be fine, looking forward to your return

Also, have you tried 1.bin? It changes AMITSESetupData. Sometimes this is enough to make the options visible.

If not, I’m going to re-edit 2.bin.

1 Like

thanks for your help brother, i extracted 1.bin from capsule to INTEL IMAGE with uefi tool ne 62 and flash with intel FPT csm 16, you awesome, now all hidden avx512 menu showing up and toggle avx512 for enable and disable is worked

hope you share some little tutorial to unlock that menu, i need to unlock other menu like BIOS Lock and flash protection range registers (FPRR) in PCH security menu
so i dont need to disable FPRR or bios lock with setupvar if it enable again sometime with their failsafe setting is set to on

The approach doesn’t always work, sometimes you just need to change the suppression condition like kitty mentioned, sometimes you need to change multiple modules at the same time. Take AVX512 as an example, find the QuestionId A7 00 (offset 112A4) of AVX512 in the AMITSESetupData module, change the next 15 bytes to default 09→user 0D

i see in uefi editor, default user acces is 09,i think is suppression get disabled, if we change user acces from 09 to 0D (hex to decimal=13) right ? and that value hidden get showing up ?

Hi. I was looking for the same mod, since it was removed from bios too.

Here is the bios link if you want to take a look.

Bios has already the microcode patch for AVX512, but setting is hidden in bios.

Thanks

1 Like

Check inbox brother

Hi. You mean me?

I don’t have anything on inbox :smiley:

on overclock forum :lollipop:

@553349149
Hello, the modified bios link is expired,can you please provide avx 512 for asus h610m e d4,i am in great need of it, thank you.

hy i create complete tutorial recently, you see my thread in my profile, use that to modified hidden menu in bios yourself

dont forget use change 09 to 0D level user( mention in here) to make it showing up

note: i did not using that asus h610m anymore, so i am upgrade to gigabyte b660m now and still be able to enable that avx512 again

oh,thankyou for replying,iam new here and new to this,dont know what 09 and 0d is lol,but i’ll check your tutorial,i tried downgrading bios too but didnt work,then i found your thread,just want some extra performance in rpcs3 thats it lol,its fine,i’ll try following your tutorial,thankyou

are you talking about this tutorial?

this is my bios,if someone is experienced and if it doesnt take much time,can someone modify my bios to enable avx 512,iam sorry but i asking soo much of your time but idk what to do,modding bios seems tough:(

yes that right brother, use that editor and search hidden menu avx in there

Can you resend the BIOS? the file is deleted

Can you resend the BIOS?