[help needed] unlock show avx512 menu on asus h610m-a d4

i see in uefi editor, default user acces is 09,i think is suppression get disabled, if we change user acces from 09 to 0D (hex to decimal=13) right ? and that value hidden get showing up ?

Hi. I was looking for the same mod, since it was removed from bios too.

Here is the bios link if you want to take a look.

Bios has already the microcode patch for AVX512, but setting is hidden in bios.

Thanks

1 Like

Check inbox brother

Hi. You mean me?

I don’t have anything on inbox :smiley:

on overclock forum :lollipop:

@553349149
Hello, the modified bios link is expired,can you please provide avx 512 for asus h610m e d4,i am in great need of it, thank you.

hy i create complete tutorial recently, you see my thread in my profile, use that to modified hidden menu in bios yourself

dont forget use change 09 to 0D level user( mention in here) to make it showing up

note: i did not using that asus h610m anymore, so i am upgrade to gigabyte b660m now and still be able to enable that avx512 again

oh,thankyou for replying,iam new here and new to this,dont know what 09 and 0d is lol,but i’ll check your tutorial,i tried downgrading bios too but didnt work,then i found your thread,just want some extra performance in rpcs3 thats it lol,its fine,i’ll try following your tutorial,thankyou

are you talking about this tutorial?

this is my bios,if someone is experienced and if it doesnt take much time,can someone modify my bios to enable avx 512,iam sorry but i asking soo much of your time but idk what to do,modding bios seems tough:(

yes that right brother, use that editor and search hidden menu avx in there

Can you resend the BIOS? the file is deleted

Can you resend the BIOS?

Greetings, could you send me the modified bios of the asus h610 m e d4 with adx 512? A user uploaded the file through Google Drive but apparently the link died

you can modify that file easyli by following my guide brother