[Help Request] How to flash a modified BIOS with ASRock new security verification?

I have an ASRock X370 Taichi. After BIOS version 4.40, ASRock introduced a new security check, which caused the modified BIOS not to be erased properly (I updated the OROM and microcode with UBU). The AMD platform does not have Intel FPT like this. Tools, AMI AFU no longer supports /GAN parameters. How to solve this problem?

EDIT by Fernando: To avoid misunderstandings, I have customized the thread title.

You can use an external CH341A SPI programmer as per the instructions here: [GUIDE] The Beginners Guide to Using a CH341A SPI Programmer/Flasher (With Pictures!)

Make sure to check if your BIOS chip is 1.8v, as using the programmer without the 1.8v adapter on such a motherboard will fry your bios chip.

I have a programmer that also uses a programmer, but I want to find a way to use the programmer, because it is more troublesome to use the programmer every time.

@1582130940 - see here, post 20+22. No one has found a proper fix yet I think, and not many (If any) reports back on this method either, so if you test please post in that thread and let lordkag know results
[PROBLEM] Flashing a modded ASRock Z370 MB BIOS (2)