[Help Request] Integrated GPU won\'t be used as the main display adapter

So the dedicated GPU (Radeon 7650M) on this machine is dying (causing BSOD on boot).
I used this modded BIOS on the same machine (Sony Vaio SVE1711Z1EB) and got to activate Intel iGPU that was disabled by default by the manufacturer.

The graphics card is detected by Windows Device Manager and I could install driver for it. But Windows won’t utilize it and continues to use Standard VGA Graphics Adapter (I deleted the driver for AMD/ATI GPU). In the AIDA64 report, Integrated Graphics Controller was detected, however Graphics Controller status is Disabled.

Anyone knows any way to make it work? Is this disabled in software/firmware or in hardware?
Thank you!

Here’s the AIDA64 reports.

EDIT by Fernando: Thread title shortened (was too long)

BIOSReport.txt (34.6 KB)

MotherboardReport.txt (34.8 KB)

ChipsetReport.txt (39.3 KB)

What did you do to enable the Intel iGPU so far?

I enabled Virtualization Technology in Virtualization menu and VT-d in Chipset Configuration menu. That somehow let Windows detect the integrated graphics unit in the processor.

Turns out that I changed Advanced>Video Configuration>Internal Graphic Device>Internal Graphic Device from Auto to Enabled. There are 3 options: Auto, Enabled, Disabled.

Is there anything beyond tweaking BIOS to run iGPU or is it dead-end on hardware level?