Help to make intel d54250w bios

I want to make the BIOS for my Intel NUC D54250W, I downloaded the BIOS from Intel, but I cannot extract it, please help me.

wy0054.bio.zip (5.8 MB)

Thats the bios file, Intel uses .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process.
WYLPT10H.86A.0054.BI for DOS

[BIOS Update [WYLPT10H] (intel.com)]
(BIOS Update [WYLPT10H])

Well, it contains the elements/volumes for a bios but it’s not a bios region of complete firmware image.

yes rights its contains volumes like intel footer and me region but not full file

for this method, I need my pc to work but in this case no display problem. so I need fresh bios bin file.

Too little information here to help you any further.

today I get intel nuc D54250W for repair it’s powered on but no image out. so it seems like it’s a bad bios dump in my pc.
However, the file did not contain a complete bios dump; it may have been locked or encrypted, so I posted it here for help to extract the bios dump from wy0054.bio.

Use a ch341 programmer, dump your firmware 2-3 times until you get 100 % identical dumps, compare volume for volume in bios region, empty NVRAM, clean ME.

Post your dump here.

here is my reeded dump

old_dump.bin.zip (4.3 MB)

I know about cleaning ME but how to, empty NVRAM? Please tell for future

That’s the dump from this page:

I don’t think I will use time on dumps found somewhere…

this is also my website and this dump also have problem

HELLO @lfb6, I FIND WORKING BACKUP FILE OF INTEL D54250WYK. THIS BIOS WORK BUT ITS HAVE LATE DISPLAY PROBLEMS MEANS ITS NEEDS TO CLEAN ME REGION. WHEN I TRY TO CLEAN ME WITH FITC AND ANOTHER METHOD THEN ITS STUCK BOOT LOOP AND NO DISPLAY. CAN YOU CLEAN ME.
D54250WYB.zip (4.4 MB)

Same serial number in both dumps? Funny…

Both NVRAM seem to be corrupted.

Regarding ME: Follow the guide to the letter and it will work. Both files you refer to have different settings in ME: fTpmShipState value=“Disabled” vs. fTpmShipState value=“Enabled”

so what can I do to fix this bios?