Help with a HPE/Supermicro X10

Hey all
So I have been lurking and trying to fully wrap my head around Bios Modding and reading the vlaues when pulluing the Bin directly from the chip is self.
I have purchased the EZP 2023 in hopes to pull and obtain the password from a Supermicro " HPE Nimble" x10 motherboard that seems to have a locked and baked in bios flash protection.

Within my struggles I have tried flashing the stock supermicro x10 bios but with no avail . I have the bin file from the motheboard but I do not know a way to take hex and make it in a clear text style of file to see if there is a way to find the baked in password, secondly I do not know how to flash the stock non HPE bios file to the chip with my EZP 2023 with out messing something up due to most guides being made for different chip readers and software that is not compatible with my EZP.

Any help or guidance to help me is greatly appreciated.

Here is a drop to the file I pulled from the BIOS chip HERE
The Chip in the board is a Winbond W25Q128.

This doesn’t look like a valid dump, seems corrupted!

At least two identical dumps (100% identical!) AND with valid structure in UEFIToolNE!!

Thanks for the info. I am completely new to this. from what I was able to see was that this is a Windbond w25q128fvsg and the EZP2023 does not support it natively. I was digging around and saw that some were able to get a clean sweep with the W25Q128VJ or the W25Q128. As I am new to this I am trying to resolve a way to load the correct values or find a program that will work with my ezp2023+ or I may have to scrap that unit and get a CH341a that I have found that will work natively with the BIOS in my system.

Well, there’s some structure but there are repeating bit errors so this looks to me more like a systematic error (like a not completely compatible software) than a bad contact with some missing blocks or everything “FF”.

I have been looking into a better software for the EXP2023+ but it seems most versions seem to cater to the CH341a

So digging in this EZP2023 program I have found this.

Does this mean that I could program in the necessary parts for the W25Q128VJ ?