Help Wrong version update of Intel ME need to update back the good one

Yes. That’s because it’s blocked via the .inf file. Basically this:

intelusbwin8block.png

2- how can i check the HardwareIDs of the ASMedia USB Controller. because i have no hardware accesss without removing all :confused:

i check UBU Tool but i am afraid to make problems in my system and maybe its will not give me finaly better performances/stability if i update them

i read i can make a lan optimisation but i dont have a good information to make this… i saw this in this link but no answer:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php…s-19-5?start=28

do you have any experience in overclocking ? ^^ because i just knwo to increase the frenquency of cpu and and the vcore… actualy withe my 4790k and my Asus Maximus VII Gene i am at 4.9ghz withe 1.30v i can run at 5.0ghz but i am afraid of instabiliy crash… i use aida64 extrem for stabiliyt test but sometime crach aida… i knwo they are some optimisation in bios for the overcloking make the system more acurate/stable and reducing the vcore too But the options are so many and it is so complicated especialy when the english it is not my language… ^^

You can get the HardwareIDs of each on-board Controller by opening the Device Manager, doing a right click onto the related Controller and choosing the following options: "Properties" > "Details" > "Property" > "HardwareIDs".

Our Forum member MonarchX has written a good description about the problem and how to solve it. Please read his post, which you can find >here<.

No, not really. By the way: There is only a very limited chance to get a RAID0 system overclocked without running into problems.

EDIT: All your latest questions have nothing to do with the topic of this thread and with the SubForum "Special: Intel Management Engine".

i found this ids: how can i make identification ?

PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85FD1043&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85FD1043
PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&CC_0C03

about the link of MonarchX you post me his post on station driver do you have his optimisation on win-raid.com ?

yes sorry for my last questions

thank you

Since your posted HardwareIDs are very similar to those of my Asmedia 104x USB 3.0 eXtensible Hostcontroller, I suspect, that your mainboard has an ASMedia 104x chip as well.

No, within this Forum there is yet no thread about how to optimize the Ethernet connection.

oh ok because MonarchX post it is not a tutorial on station driver it is just a link to another user in other board explain how to make game optimistion he dont realy explain the lan optimisation

:slight_smile:

If you still need help I think I can help you flash the original motherboard IME firmware. I did it on my Asus board. :slight_smile:

Hello @KedarWolf

it was an very old request lol but thank you alot

i just change this old motherboard for an Asus Maximus XI Extreme

actualy i watching if is till now hard to update the RST OROM on this motherboard ( chipset Z390)

Hi,

Was reading this thread for academic reasons and read that sometimes a pinmod is required to unlock locked flash descriptor regions.

Wasn’t there a way to dump the IFR data in Asus boards, search for the Lock variable, and either using an EFI shell prompt to unlock the lock?

Thanks

Not just Asus,other products from different manufacturers also has region locks aswell.
And yet manufacturers updating it anyway with either by bios update or by directly me update setups
most of the time files including spi.exe,sprom.exe,flashit.exe so either somewhat openly or discrete way of doing it like platform.ini inside etc
Maybe i am wrong but there should be a way of doing it instead of using pin method.evidence says so at least ((E3. OEM/ODM Servicing Features & E4. OEM/ODM Servicing Utilities)