Hi Fernando old internet matey!

Hi Fernando,

Merry Xmas ,Happy new years … Just got back online, as all that work i did modding the A8n-SLi killed it eventually. There is only so many times you can solder a motherboard up without eventually making one mistake. Mine was not securing my chipset watercooler and it peeled off some chipset resistors that were, well, too fiddley for me to resolder back on even using fine wire and quality flux solder. But no faults with the Nforce Sata rom bios insertion it was working until the day i killed it physically i was amazed at the ability to upgrade the sata bios rom on that board and it was at that point i realized just how much odf a smart cookie you really are. Keey up the good work my friend. hope you had an awesome Xmas and NY’s.

I missed our chats and discoveries on Nforcers HQ but rapped to see you’ve moved up in the world with your own forums and help site for bios modding. I wonder if you thought you’d get this far years ago???

Now prehaps i can convince you to help me mod AMI’s UEFI bios with my temporary (until i can afford and OC model) A55BM-E to unlock the FSB option in this stock MB.

@ ifixit:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum and happy New Year!
It is fine to see you here again.

I am sorry, but I cannot help you in this case.
My knowledge about how to modify system BIOS modules is absolutely insufficient. Furthermore any alteration of the system BIOS code is much more risky than the simple update of an Option ROM.

Enjoy the Forum!

Kind Regards
Fernando