How can I make an XP Cd with Intel Baytrail AHCI driver

Dear Fernando,
I have a Lenovo laptop G40-30 with Intel(R) Atom™/Celeron(R)/Pentium(R) Processor AHCI - 0F23
Now I want to downgrade to use Windows XP but I can’t find this driver to do this. Can U help me ?
My English is not good so sorry for brief case

@jackbg :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!
None of the Intel RST drivers natively do support the special Intel SATA AHCI Controller with the DeviceID DEV_0F23, which are on-board of Intel’s BayTrail chipset mainboards.
The only chance to get Windows XP installed in AHCI mode onto your BayTrail system is to integrate or load the “Universal 32bit Intel RST AHCI+RAID driver v11.2.0.1006 mod+signed by Fernando”, where I had added the originally missing HardwareIDs to the related INF file.
You can find the download link to that driver and the guide about how to integrate it into Windows XP CD within the start post of >this< thread.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Dear Fernando,
I just follow your topic and do it as your guide but I still have BOSD screen. Now I don’t know how I can downgrade to xp. Please help me.
I post my windows’s properties for you

What have you tried and which was the error message you got?

I have already explained, what I recommend to try, but there is no guarantee, that you will be able to get Windows XP running in AHCI mode with your BayTrail Chipset system.
If the XP installation shouldn’t work in AHCI mode, you can install the untouched OS in IDE mode (provided, that the BIOS has to option to choose between the AHCI and the IDE mode of the SATA Controller).